Registration & Payment Process
Registration Acknowledgement will be sent to you via e-mail within three days after your on-line registration.
Payment Status(Check at 'My page')
- After you complete your on-line registration, please visit 'My page‘ to check your payment status.
- Payment Status will be changed from ‘Wait' to ‘Completed' within three weeks upon clearance
of your payment.
Confirmation of Registration
- Confirmation of Registration will be sent to you via e-mail within three weeks upon making the appropriate payment.
- Registration without appropriate payment will not be honored until the full payment is received.
Payment of fees should be paid using one of the following options:
- All service charges on credit card are to be paid by registrants.
- The actual debit amount is subject to change according to the exchange rate.
- The merchant name on your credit card statement will be ‘InSession‘.
- All bank remittance charges are to be paid by registrants.
- The sender's name should be the registrant's name.
- A copy of the bank remittance receipt should be faxed (+82-2-521-8683).
- Please ensure the registrant's name is on the bank remittance receipt.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
||For Koreans (KRW)
||For Foreigners (USD)
||Gangnam-Yeok Banking Center
- Cancellation must be notified in writing by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org)or fax (+82-2-521-8683).
- All refund will be made after the congress.
- All bank services charges and all administration fees will be deducted from all congress registration refund.
- Please refer to the following cutoff dates for cancellation.
|By June 30 (Tue), 2015
||Full refund of the registration fees
|After July 1 (Wed), 2015